Monday 3 October 2011

Still trying to make it look pretty

So the children are in bed, it's 20.19 according to my Mac clock, I have a large glass of Pinot Grigio and my dear husband (after cooking supper - lots of brownie points) has gone off to Band Practise (don't ask) (actually they are quite good!). So instead of watching my Sky Plussed Home and Away (in LOVE with Brax), I am still trying to make the blog look pretty. It is awfully confusing, and I keep just adding lots of pretty pictures as that's the only thing I've worked out how to do. The title is still on the left, and quite frankly I've had it with You Tube tutorials (although it is amazing how useful they are. I mean, all those lovely people who take time to film themselves doing useful things (and probably not-very-useful things, I haven't searched those yet). Perhaps I should film myself on 'How to spend hours making one's blog look not that great yet'? Watch this space! Glug, more vino.

No comments:

Post a Comment