Wednesday 12 October 2011

Selling houses

Panic stations today as we have decided to give the house to another agent to sell on a joint agency basis. I thought all that stripping the house bare, shoving things in cupboards, cramming stuff under beds, and tipping bits in drawers was over, but alas not! Despite it being joint agency, they can't use the photos already take by the other agent, so this afternoon another photographer will be in. Rather fortuitously, my lovely cleaner is here this morning, so the hand prints smeared across the rather large amount of glass in this house (balustrades, walls, windows) will at least be rubbed off.

This is also the day I decided to finally get Leonora's little friend Sara to come for a playdate. Probably not the best idea considering I will now have 4 children in the house that I am trying to keep immaculate for the photographers. And I'm not really an immaculate person. I like children to be able to play, make a mess and have fun. But I figure if I rotate room usage, then then it'll all work out ok.

Yesterday we had a viewing with a really lovely family. It was the first time I felt like 'yes I wouldn't mind you living in my house'. And it was the first time I realised that I am going to mind someone else living in my house. We've already seen something else we like, and I know we will be happy there once it's done, but I've put so much into this place, and its full of so many happy memories, it might be quite hard to leave...

Mx

1 comment:

  1. Houses itself are meant for protection and shelter. Now a days, many people needs cash and for that purpose they use to sell the house to receive cash. There are many companies who are helping to get cash by buying or selling the house and I recently came across a website named cash 4 phoenix homes who are providing the service of selling homes at Arizona with minimum amount of fuss.
    Cash 4 Phoenix Homes, Arizona to sell houses.

    ReplyDelete