Monday 3 October 2011

My First Post!

Tee hee! I am blogging! Finally. If anyone is actually reading this, you might notice the blog is in a bit of a state... I'm not the greatest techy, but there is a cool site called Shabby Blogs, and you can download lots of little bits to make it look pretty. (Thank you Shabby Blogs - awesome site http://shabbyblogs.com/). My problem is that I don't know where the bits I download are going to end up; I don't know how to make the boxes smaller, larger, and generally move them around; and I've been farting around trying to make it look nice, instead of writing something. So I decided it can just look a bit pants for the time being and I'll write something. (No pressure). I've got 40 minutes before school pick up, my youngest Cici has just slipped on the floor and put her tooth through her lip - so after clearing that up and bribing her to stop crying with a sweet (bad mummy) - I am on line! Woo hoo!
As my profile says (well it doesn't yet, as I haven't got that far, but it will) I am a young mummy (at least I feel young, is 36 young? Probably not if you are anything under 25. I remember my mother's 40th Birthday party and I thought she was perfectly ancient) and I have 3 beautiful children: Leonora 5, Johnny 3, and Cecilia 21 months. We live in London and I am very happily married (and count my blessings every day). I have spent the last year doing up my house - now on the market - so at some point I hope to add some pearls of wisdom to this site regarding all to do with building, builders and the like. I am also hoping to set up a business with a dear friend of mine, but it's a bit hush hush at the moment. We have gone from idea to idea, but hopefully we will get there. Being a full time mummy is certainly a challenge in itself, but I used to work in the City once, and I just can't get over the fact that I'm not bringing anything tangible to the picnic. My dear husband always says raising the children is priceless, and I do 100% agree with that, but it would just be nice to go into Top Shop and not feel guilty about spending 30 quid on a top, because I earnt it. (Anyone else feel like that?).
And now I am also writing a blog! I love to write, I love my family, and I'm busy ALL THE TIME, so hopefully I might have interesting stuff to say at some point.
Over and Out for now, Milly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment